To build on its success, IMMOBEL is offering a highly attractive opportunity to a HR Officer
As HR Officer, you ensure a smooth organisation and administration of all HR related matters, throughout the HR cycle (inflow, throughflow, outflow).
Your main duties consist of
- You follow up on applications, plan interviews and assessments, take care of job postings, maintain the reporting of presented candidates, maintain the talent pipe line
- you organise all on boarding administration (insurances, labour contracts, fleet, logistics, …)
- you plan the onboarding activities for newcomers
- you take charge of the organisation of HR events in close cooperation with the communications department
- you follow up on all administration related to talent development (training enrolments, performance documents)
- you ensure and take charge of correct data input (payroll, insurances, reports…)
- you take charge of day-to-day HR admin requests (documents, fleet, ….)
- you ensure effective filing of documents and contracts
- you take charge of all administration related to exits (planning of exit interviews and reporting, payroll and insurance administration, fleet, ….)
- You participate in HR projects
- You report to the HR & Talent Manager
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in HR administration and support
- You have experience preparing the payroll input
- You have good knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- You have experience with labour contracts, insurances, fleet management, …..
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a good command of English.
- You are a team player that is also self-driven and goal oriented
- You are flexible, work well under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- You have superior organisation skills, and are detail oriented
- You are IT proficient
- You are discrete and can handle confidential information
What we can offer you:
Besides a very varied function within an expanding company, a competitive and complete package, we offer a very pleasant working environment in an ambitious, enterprising team and a company focused on ‘growth for excellence’.
Send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, title: HR officer.