To build on its success, IMMOBEL is offering a highly attractive opportunity to a Business Analyst Investment
You are the side kick of the Chief Investment Officer and get to work on live projects across Europe whilst benefiting from a personal mentor. You assist in defining the business case for newly identified Fund and Third Party projects in Belgium and abroad. Your thorough business analysis attention to detail and project management skills are key in the development of the Immobel Fund & Third Party business.
This assignment is all designed to unlock your potential and prepare you for an exciting and fulfilling Real Estate Investment career. You will rotate across key areas of the Fund & Third Party business, you will gain practical experience and high-level exposure, while working with various top of the market internal and external stakeholders.
Your main duties consist of:
- Preparing the financial feasibility studies for identified new and existing Immobel projects following standard models developed by our AIFA team
- You understand the opportunity presented by the country deal team
- You participate in the evaluation of the project qualitatively and quantitatively
- You work in tandem with the local deal team on our standard model in close collaboration with the lead developer
- You take full ownership for this completion and do a first quality check
- Based on this information, you can present the core elements to our CIO and participate when required into calls, visio and external meetings with buyers / sellers as and when required.
- You assist in preparing the Fund & Third Party investment memorandums and liaise with the Fund management team
- You analyse the economic viability of the identified Fund & Third Party investment projects based on available socio-economic market information
- You monitor commercial and residential real estate market conditions and research the different markets.
- You analyse the projects’ anticipated performance, key demographic and economic trends in the assigned markets, research new areas to invest in, analyse new property types or new technology to enhance the realizable value of real estate for the company and the end-users, and produce regular market performance assessments,...
On going investment management
- You liaise with the CFO team to contribute to the analysis of the projects before the acquisition, preparing for the phase post acquisition.
- You build relationships with the country teams to understand progress and variations to the initial / evolving underwriting
You have minimum 2 years of experience completed with a degree in a relevant domain, such as Commercial Engineering, Applied economics, …… you have a Commercial flair and Figures and Real Estate trigger your curiosity. It is your passion, your enthusiasm, high energy level and your ability to engage with people that will make the difference.
Following characteristics describe you:
- demanding and entrepreneurial team player with good influencing skills
- ambitious and autonomous
- a critical mind with eye for detail
- a quick learner
- strong analytical skills and at very much ease with figures
- able to oversee the big picture
- fluent in Dutch, French & English
What we offer:
- Besides the challenging function, you will get continuous trainings internally and externally to sharpen your hard- and soft skills.
- We offer a very pleasant working environment in an ambitious, enterprising team and a company focused on ‘growth for excellence’.