The challenge is to support the Group CFO and the Head of FP&A in monitoring of and providing insight in the financial performance and risks of the Immobel Group as a whole as well as one specific country of the Group.
Your main duties consist of:
- Lead the yearly budgeting and multi-year business planning across the Group
- Responsible for financial reporting across the Group
- Responsible for the quarterly management reporting based on relevant Key Financial Indicators (KFIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monitor the risk exposure of the development portfolio
- Trusted sparring partner of the business
You will report to the head of FP&A and operate in a young and dynamic team.
- Master’s degree in applied economics, Commercial Engineering or MBA or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience of which a minimum of 5 years of business control experience in a project driven and/or capital-intensive business, preferably in a large corporate.
- Experience in Real Estate is a strong plus
- IT driven, knowledge of Power BI
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Solid work ethics
- Strong analytical skills
- Synthetic presentation of key aspects of the challenges and potential issues
- Strong negotiation skills
- Stress resistance
- Flexibility to travel within Europe (20%) and with eye for cultural differences
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
What we offer:
- Besides the challenging function within a company where FP&A is the heart of its financial operations, you will get continuous trainings internally and externally to sharpen your hard- and soft skills;
- We offer a very pleasant working environment in an ambitious, enterprising team and a company focused on ‘growth for excellence’.