M&A is a cornerstone of IMMOBEL’s strategy. Your analyses create value for the company, so you have high visibility to the top management. The function is created because of the sustaining growth of the company and leaves you the opportunity to shape it more or less in the way you seem fit.
Your main duties consist of:
- Performing valuations of assets, companies and projects in the light of new acquisitions and divestments.
- Creating and reviewing financial models used in your valuation exercises
- Providing assistance to the project developers in the financial structuring of projects and acquisitions.
- Assisting the Head of Acquisitions, Investments and Financial Advisory in obtaining external financing for the acquisitions and ongoing projects
- Assisting in performing financial and tax due diligences
- Becoming an all-round financial professional on whom your colleagues can depend for all their financial questions.
- You will perform these tasks in a pan-european environment.
- You have strong modelling skills. You know the ins-and-outs of Excel and know what it is to make a sound financial model. (DCF-models, e.a.)
- You have a profound knowledge of the most common valuation methods used (NPV,…) and return measures (IRR,…)
- You have a minimum of three years working experience in an environment where you had to use your modelling and valuation skills (Investment Banker, Investment Analyst, M&A consultant, Financial Auditor,…)
- You have a profound knowledge of English and also speak Dutch and/or French.
- You are curious, you have a critical mindset, you want to go in-depth in your analyses. You want your analyses to contribute to the financial success of the company, so you want to deliver high quality work in which your colleagues can trust.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate sector is a plus, but not a must.
- Your goal is to become a true M&A professional on whose knowledge and experience the company can lean on.
What we offer:
- Besides the challenging function within a company where M&A is a cornerstone of its strategy, you will get continuous trainings internally and externally to sharpen your hard- and soft skills;
- We offer a very pleasant working environment in an ambitious, enterprising team and a company focused on ‘growth for excellence’.
Are you IMMOBEL’s future Investment analyst?
Send your cv to email@example.com with title ‘Investment analyst’